First-ever film crew journey to ISS | RT special coverage

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

What Is Your True Zodiac Sign?

Find out what your real sign should be

Following 12 days in orbit, the Russian film crew behind the first movie ever shot on board the International Space Station has landed safely in Kazakhstan. RT brings you the highlights from the historic flight in our special coverage.

#news #trending #currentevents
————————————————————————————————–
Freedom over censorship, truth over narrative.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RTnews

• cardanoCardano$1.76
  • rippleXRP$1.02
  • polkadotPolkadot$38.71
  • usd-coinUSD Coin$1.00
  • dogecoinDogecoin$0.217986
vertshock.com

Comments

Karen Tanner says:

That's if you believe a single word of it!!!!!
Nobody has ever been to space, it's a lie

AussieMaleTuber says:

Spaceeba Rory and all of you involved at RT, from Canberra! I watched this RT special event live and it is truly a special event, I really enjoyed it. It is the type of production that Russian TV does so well! I remember the Apollo 11 mission broadcasts on TV, as a 9 y/o, and this Soyuz SM-18/19 coverage is equally exciting. RT makes one feel a part of this great mission to the ISS! Salute!

I visited the gates to Star City 25km outside Moscow in Dec 1992, with an enormous effort of Intourist staff that day,. My driver spoke with the guard and I was offered the phone. It was -35C and about 1100hr there, – my time outside the car had to be short. Circumstances that day could not allow me to be invited in, but the officer I spoke to was "monitoring an exercise in a training facility." He said the same thing everyone said to me in Moscow that week: "Aussie, what are you doing here."

Addit: I cannot wait to see the movie, The Challenge!

Hunter X Hunter 12 says:

🇺🇸🇺🇸america is so powerful bless rich freedom peace country in the whole world🇺🇸🌹🐜🐜thats why china jelous🐜🐜🌹

Fernando Esteban says:

The Russian businessmen just put Jeff Bezos in the shade hhh. Well done guys!

Randall Bermudez says:

Vladimir Putin is a dictator in russia that jail's and kill's opposition in russia.

Jacque line says:

Can't wait this movie.

Once again, Congratulations 🇷🇺💐

Mac Mac says:

Space orbit is fake

Stephen says:

LMAo 😂. All is filmed. Hollywood trash 🗑

Benjamin Rutherford says:

The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.”

Write a comment